Trulia Real Estate app for iPhone and iPad
2448 ratings )
Current version: 10.18
, last update: 6 months ago
First release : 21 Aug 2008
App size: 65.53 Mb
Trulia helps you discover a place you’ll love to live. Whether you are ready to buy a home or rent, we go beyond the typical facts about homes for sale & homes for rent to give you a feel for what it’s really like to live in a home AND a neighborhood.
We get you straight to the information you need (no more digging through piles of properties). And you get instant updates on the real estate & rentals you care about, so you’ll never miss out.
Now you can choose your new home and neighborhood with confidence.
• What Locals Say: Learn what’s to love about a neighborhood—like whether people feel safe walking alone at night, if there’s easy parking, or if people decorate their homes for the holidays —from people who know it best: the locals!
• 34 Interactive Maps: Get a complete picture of the neighborhood with different overlay maps such as crime, schools, amenities, affordability and commute.
• Open House Scheduler: Save time by letting Trulia help you quickly plan your weekend visits to Open Houses with calendar sync and mapping directions.
• Instant Updates: Get personalized real-time push notifications when a new MLS listing matches your search or there’s a status change on your favorite homes—including price drops and when properties get sold.
• Daily Digest: Stay in the know with a personalized summary of upcoming open houses, new listings that match your searches, and suggestions all just for you.
• Affordability Calculator: Calculate the full cost of owning your dream home, including mortgage, homeowners insurance, and property taxes.
• Local Legal Protections: This feature highlights, by location, the LGBT non-discrimination laws that exist for housing, employment, and public accommodations.
• Similar Home Recommendations: From any property page, Trulia shows you similar homes you may like.
• Flexible Search: Use filters to quickly find any type of property, such as a condo, apartment, or single-family home—even a foreclosure property.
• Diverse Rental Listings: If you are searching for a rental, search a wide range of rental housing including apartments, houses, and rooms for rent.
• Historic Sales Info: Leverage pricing info on recently sold homes to spot high value properties.
• Connect with a Realtor: Easily contact the listing agent on properties you’re interested in, or find a local realtor to help you buy or sell your home.
We love feedback and requests! Send us yours anytime at iPhone@trulia.com.
Pros and cons of Trulia Real Estate app for iPhone and iPad
Trulia Real Estate app good for
Great app but so frustrating that posts do not always include all the relevant information. Writing as a house buyer/seeker.
fast result and simple to use !
what else we need ?
its perfect !
Very cool app, if sometime she close when it wants....so , will be very very cool with sisters app for Land and business for sale, why not .thanks to developper .
Perfect tool to find a new home or even just to get a feel of the market value !
One excellent app, where you can search for homes and information about the neighborhood, I recommend!
Ive tried a bunch of Home listing apps, but this is the best so far. Trulias real state network is unbeatable!
The app is very well designed and it has a quite intuitive approach that simplifies our searchs by enabling per location based notifications.
Perhaps if there was a way to rate and measure the real agents feedback it would allow users to know their responses frequency and how well they do it, because Ive contacted a few agents and never got a response.
Some bad moments
Great App but it crashes regilarly when browsing the Estates Pictures; please fix!
Its a great app for searching real estate but the email alerts are driving me crazy. I get email alerts for real estates that are "similar" to the favorites that I safed. I did not ask for these alerts. And the suggestions are stupid. Too expensive, not from the city I searched for. An for one favorite you get hundrets of more emails. I cannot manage these alerts in my account. They simply dont show up there. So the only thing I can do is to unsubscribe to every email that I get or to mark trulia as spam and just forget about it. The programmers should really do something about this!
When a listing comes in Im asked to log on to the site - then it completely leaves the listing. Not a friendly or easy setup.
So glad you added that feature that sorts by number of days on the market. Unfortunately, it doesnt work. I can get a checkmark next to each of the other sorting items, but not number of days on Trulia.
New feature of "estimates" still shows on map even after being toggled off. Makes app useless to someone searching for a home actually for sale, not already sold.
Did not get me a single listing in my selected area in Montreal
trulia for rent,
trulia real estate - homes for sale & rent,
homes for sale,
homes for rent,
houses for rent,
rentals.com - find homes & apartments for rent,
trulia for sale,
and other. So, download free Trulia Real Estate .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Trulia Real Estate iOS app used & searched for